Legal teams tasked with eDiscovery are always looking for new ways to go faster and do more for their clients. And Nuix Discover includes many features and settings that allow teams to customize the software so that it meets their unique requirements. From creating rules and templates for processing and review workflows to optimizing the review interface and analytics features, Nuix Discover can leverage the power of process automation to help you standardize your approach to review projects. Please join us for what promises to be a very entertaining and educational session:
This session will include:
- Getting the most out of your SaaS, On-Premise and Hybrid deployments
- How to create a repeatable and predictable approach to ingestion
- How to use Search Term Families (and why they matter).
- How to set-up and optimize review workflows
- How to better collaborate via binders and deep links.
- Getting the most out of workspaces
- Click less, code more with Conditional Coding
- Best practices for tracking review progress (and how to identify problems early)
Date: Tuesday, November 19th 2019
Time: 1:00PM Eastern
Guest Speakers: Jamie Inghram, Emily Tice
Host: JR Jenkins