Join us for the third annual Nuix National Security Summit on 25 September 2019 in London
This exclusive one-day summit is focused on building a community and secure forum for digital forensic investigators and the Nuix team to discuss the trends, challenges and best practices in digital investigations.
Nuix recognizes that every law enforcement, national security and government agency, and regulatory body has distinct needs and handles different kinds of cases. During the day, we will demonstrate how we are with you every step of the way, from the server room to the courtroom, no matter what type of criminal activity you are investigating.
Why attend this year’s Summit:
- Hear from industry experts who will share their perspectives
- Learn how other Nuix customers are leading successful investigations and solving challenges along the way
- Add your voice to a discussion about the most complex of your investigative challenges and how technology can help you address them
- Learn about the Nuix future roadmap and how our latest solutions, including the Nuix Lab, enable you to work efficiently on gigabyte to terabyte-sized investigations and beyond
- Network with your peers from other law enforcement, government and regulatory agencies
Stick around after the Summit too for an informal evening of Beers & Bites with your peers and the Nuix team. We hope to see you in September!
Agenda: Coming Soon
Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Location: London, Victoria
Time: 09:00 – 16:30
Cost: Free of Charge
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with more details.